Wednesday, December 23, 2009

TRAVEL??? PROBABLY NOT IN MINNESOTA

Here it is, one day before Christmas eve and the weather is getting bad already. I think everyone here is trying to decide should we keep our plans or just decide that this Christmas we won't all be together on Christmas Eve. I'm sitting here writing and getting very sad. This will be the first Christmas Eve that we haven't been together. So I'm hoping the weather guys are wrong again. This year will be the first time in many years that we will not be hosting on Christmas Eve. My daughter just bought a new bigger house and wanted to have it there, I was very excited about this new plan, but I don't think it will happen for us, we are 47 miles from her and in a beastly snow storm it won't be safe, so we will play it by ear and wait and see. I will update about all this when we know how the weather treats us.


MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL!